Have you noticed that sometimes even after putting our whole heart and life in some work, we are not able to succeed in it?
Especially, children… who were very good in studies till yesterday, their minds were very sharp and they suddenly start to fall behind or become moody. When every work you do starts deteriorating, then you should pay attention to your sleeping pattern. Sleep is closely related to the energy around you.
The deeper and better you sleep, the more positive and high your energy level will be. However, if you or children are having any trouble in getting sleep, then take a look at them and their bedroom.
All your problems can be fixed as soon as you fix the vastu tips for bedroom. Know how the children’s room should be. These vastu tips for kids can be very useful for you.
Nowadays, the rooms of children and adults are different. The houses have several bedrooms, including a guest room. In Vastu Shastra, a direction has been set for everyone’s room, which must be taken care of. Read, whose bedroom should be in which direction.
1. The master bedroom, in which the head of the house sleeps, should be in the Nairitya Kon (south-west corner). It is considered very auspicious for them.
2. Children’s room should be in the west direction. This will not hinder their progress.
3. Bedrooms of unmarried girls and guests should be in the north-west direction. This direction is related to traffic.
Do not make the bedroom in this direction
We have learned that in which direction the bedroom is considered to be auspicious, now it is also necessary to know in which direction the bedroom should be avoided.
1. There should not be a bedroom in the north-east direction because this direction is the place of deities. Due to having a bedroom in this direction, there is a possibility of money loss and unrest.
2. There should not be a bedroom in the south-east direction as this direction is the fire angle. It is considered to be related to aggressive attitude.
3. It is not considered right to have a bedroom in the central part of the house because this part is called Brahma place.
Bedroom Vastu Tips For Kids
The beauty of the house comes from the children. If they remain calm or silent then there will be an atmosphere of unrest in the house anyway. So while designing their bedroom, take special care of these vastu tips-
1. The walls of their rooms should always be white or light colored.
2. The door of the children’s bedroom should be in the north or east direction. Also, keep in mind that the door is single, not double.
3. Children should always sleep with their head in east direction and feet in west direction. This improves their memory.
4. Study table-chair in the children’s bedroom should be kept in the south direction. This does not distract them.
5. Children’s bedroom should not contain any electronic items in front of the bed. Having electronic items in front of the bed has a negative effect on both their health and mind.
6. Children’s bedroom lighting should neither be too fast nor too slow.